SAP Business One 9.3 looks to be a practical and important release, one that shows SAP is seriously taking their customers’ feedback into consideration.
Scheduled to launch next quarter (some estimate that the general release will take place towards the end of August 2017), the 9.3 update will include boosted functionalities in project management and production, as well as improvements in other core areas.
SAP Business One 9.3 will see further optimization to boost performance and stability. There will also be an expansion on core processes, rounding out important areas:
- production routing
- return merchandise authorization management (RMA)
- project management updates
- simplifying and streamlining CRM processes
- authorization management
- centralized payment engine
- GL account determination updates
- price list enhancements
- edit Transactions that have been approved in Alerts and Approvals